Saturday, August 13, 2011

Internet Law is a harsh mistress.

CLAIRE
Well, Wesley, a mentor on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, is lame...but then he moves to LA and becomes cool. (Y'know, like y'do.)

IAN
I wonder if that's a trope. Can you do me a favor? Check Wikipedia for a List of Mentors Who Move to LA and Become Cool.

CLAIRE
I'm not finding anything.

IAN
You know, Internet Law states that if you're the first person to search for something, and it doesn't exist, then you're the most qualified to write it. So...good luck!

CLAIRE
Damn it. I don't know anything about Mentors in LA! It's hopeless.

IAN
Look on the bright side: at least this wasn't an infraction of Rule 34. You could've typed "Michael Palin + Batman + felching," and been responsible for bringing it to life.

CLAIRE
What's felching? No, I take it back. I don't want to know.

IAN
Clever girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment