Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I love EPCOT.

I do. But I love it mostly for its ambition, and less so for its reality. The things that (should have existed / used to exist / ought to exist) fascinate me much more than the things that do exist.

I dunno what my favorite park is, but it's probably not EPCOT.

I notice that it is the favorite of most of the (worthwhile) Disney bloggers. It speaks well of the park. Its fans are learned, thorough, and insightful.

This got me wondering which personality types the other parks attract. Here's my speculation.


If your favorite park is...
...let's be honest, you're the only sort of person who'd read a blog post like this. Hullo!


If your favorite park is...
...go to Disneyland and change your mind.


If your favorite park is...
...then some of your other favorite things include vanilla ice cream, the Beatles, and the missionary position.


If your favorite park is...
...then some of your other favorite things include pistachio ice cream, Dexy's Midnight Runners, and genital mutilation.


If your favorite park is...
...bless you, you're doing the Lord's work.


If your favorite park is...
...you're lying, and we should hang out and shit-talk sometime.

1 comment:

  1. What are you talking about?! The Studio Backlot Tour is, like, the best ride EVAH!!!!!!




    I think I lost brain cells just typing that . . . crap . . .

    ReplyDelete