Thursday, August 12, 2010

FURY.

I've been asking my editor for the size limits on my pro wrestling comic since April, and on Monday he replied, "Microscopic." At that size, I'd have to re-draw everything to make it visible...and it took a month to make the comic...

...and our site launches this Sunday.

To make matters worse, today I got access to post on the site...and it doesn't recognize the HTML for displaying images...and it doesn't host images.

So even if I had a microscopic comic, I wouldn't be able to display it, and I'd have to upload the image to, like, LiveJournal, or some other third party website.

I busted my ass to make a decent comic for their debut--and it took a solid month of work--which I did for free. They've known I would be contributing comics since April, and they haven't done a single thing to prepare for it.

I'm waaaay close to burning the bridge and offering my services to an established website.

No comments:

Post a Comment